As,you all know India is a diverse country with some of the most beautiful destinations to visit. Many tourists and pilgrims Visits India every year to explore the richness and diversity of Indian culture.Today Here, at Traveltrioo We are going to discuss some of the Handpicked Top best places to visit in India.
Rajasthan is a state in northern India. The state covers an area of 342,239 square kilometres or 10.4 percent of the total geographical area of India. It is the largest Indian state by area in India and the seventh largest by population.
Rajasthan on Indian Map.
How is Rajasthan (Top best places to visit in India).
Rajasthan is The land of Maharajas, lakes, emotions, adventure, , Rajasthan with its royal essence welcomes you with all its heart. “Khamma Ghani”, it says, and has the beauty that never betrays. In the era where development has taken over, the state remains truthful to its roots ,tradition and culture Here In every street you will find a new ritual, in every face, you’ll see an acquaintance. .
Realizing its richness and eyeful aura and many more things many people are attracted to this Beautiful destination.
“Padharo Mahrey Des,” Welcome to Our Land; it invites you to unravel its opulence and unbeatable grandeur.
Why to visit Rajasthan.
You must visit Rajasthan once because of many reasons such as-
There are Three unique things about Rajasthan :
1. Geographical Diversity : Rajasthan has the very famous Thar desert, Moutain ranges like Aravali ranges , Hill stations like mount abu, forests of Hadoti, rivers like chambal and many more Things to discover. You won’t find all these things together in any state of India. In short you can call this state as the Mini-India State of our country.
2. Harmony : Rajasthanis are kinda having very peaceful nature. There are less violent events. There’s also very less discrimination on the basis of the caste, religion, culture, language or race. Unlike other states Rajasthani people are not egoistic and conservative about their culture and language.
3. Healthy Democracy : Unlike many Indian states Rajasthan doesn’t elect same government continuously again and again. Rajasthani people always changes it’s government, if it fails to satisfy the need of people. This thing is playing major role in development of the Rajasthan state.
Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
Goa on Indian map.
How is Goa.
Rich in music and culture (Top best places to visit in India).
As everyone knows Goa is very rich in arts and music. Every year it hosts many music & art festivals that attracts musicians and artists from all over the world.You can enjoy some of the most amazing music concerts in most beautiful destinations in Goa.
Goa is a also popular for its beautiful beach destinations & has most clean beaches in India.
Making wine from Mangos (Best places to visit in India).
In Goa lot of people make wine at home. They do not limit themselves to grapes, but use seasonal fruits available to them such as mangos, jamun and even use vegetables for make wine. Families have their own recipes with them and they safeguard them.
Despite the small drawbacks that any other developing state might possess, Goa has a good standard of living
- One very different and best thing not many people know about Goa is that members of all economic classes are considered equal in every sector here.
- Because of international tourists you can easily get wide variety of international cuisines in cafes and restaurants all over the Goa
- The biggest advantage of Goa is the simple and hustle-free lifestyle.
Why to visit Goa.
You must visit Goa once in life because of the following reasons because you can enjoy certain things here like-
- Firstly Rent a bike and travel through the tiny lanes of Goa, explore the Goan farms. coconut trees on both the sides. Try staying in Villas ,rather than hotels.
- Always Stay away from crowded beaches. Instead of visit beaches like Velsao in South Goa. Do not litter these beaches. These beaches are clean only because not many people visit these beaches.
- Try out a private backwaters cruising option in the hinterlands of Goa.
- Try out the thrilling treks, like Netravali, Maynapi, if you plan a trip to Goa in the rains. Try choosing the easier ones if its the first time you are going to goa.
- Visit the forts of Goa. The Reis Magos and Terekhol especially. They give you an amazing view of the waters. also you can explore their culture also.
3. Ladakh(Top best places to visit in India).
Ladakh is a region administered by India, located in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent, and a part of the larger region of Kashmir, which has been the subject of dispute between India, Pakistan, and China since 1947.
Location of Ladakh on Indian map.
How is Ladakh.
The path to Ladakh is difficult but the feeling you get after reaching the paradise is mind blowing and amazing. Reaching the Pangong lake and Khardungla pass you the feeling of satisfaction . I also visited so many places but Leh Ladakh is totally different. The best journey I ever had.
People find it difficult because the oxygen level is very low here. I still remember when I was on Khardungla there was below 10% oxygen. When we reached the top most point. I just to 4 to 5 steps and I started panting. But the scenic beauty of Khardungla is still in my mind. Another must visited and best place is Pangong. It is such a divine experience and a beautiful view with such a clean water.
The huge mountains, blue skies, beautiful lakes, and white deserts are not found anywhere. Truly “paradise on Earth”. You will find the purest form of nature and its natural beauty is unmatched.
Budget to travel Ladakh (Best places to visit in India).
Budget for Leh – Ladakh trip in 2020 and years to come ;).
To be very frank, the budget of any trip including Leh – Ladakh depends a lot upon person to person . Leh – Ladakh is such a place where you can get varied stay options depending on your comfort.
The variety may range from Rs 100 stay at some Dhabha tent to Rs 250-500 stay at low cost hotel..
The same thing applies for food as well and depends what you want to eat (Pizza or Dal Bhat or Roti+Dal Fry or Maggie / Veg. Non-Veg. etc.) and more importantly where you want to eat and drink .
4.Agra (Taj Mahal).
Agra is a city on the banks of the Yamuna river in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is 378 kilometres west of the state capital, Lucknow, 206 kilometres south of the national capital New Delhi, 58 kilometres south of Mathura and 125 kilometres north of Gwalior.
Agra on Indian map.
How is Agra (Top best places to visit in India).
Agra is a city on the banks of the Yamuna in the state Uttar Pradesh. It is 379 kilometres west of the state capital, Lucknow, 207 kilometres south of the capital New Delhi, 59 kilometres south of Mathura and 125 kilometres north of Gwali. it is one of the best buildings of Mughal engineering.
Taj mahal Perceived by the UNESCO as a world legacy site.
Continuosly guests numbering more than the whole population of Agra. Shah Jahan said about the Taj that it made “*the sun and the moon shed tears from their eyes*”
As the visitor moves closer,the Taj Mahal seems to get smaller. It seems to grow bigger as you walk away.
Facts about Tajmahal.
Some facts about the Taj Mahal are :
- Shah Jahan lost Mumtaz Mahal, when she died giving birth to their 14h child.
- For the purpose of transportation and construction materials, more than 1,200 elephants were used.
- As many as 30 different varieties of semi-precious and precious stones were used in Taj Mahal.
- Depending on what time of the day it is and whether or not there’s moon at night, Taj Mahal appears to be of different color every time.
- Different types of marbles used in making of Taj Mahal were brought over from many different regions of countries: Rajasthan, Punjab, China, Srilanka, & Arabia.
- Taj Mahal attracts 2-5 million visitors annually .
- There is a small hole on the ceiling of the main hall perpendicularly above the tombstone of Mumtaz Mahal .
5. Varanasi (Places to visit in India).
Varanasi is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the 11th century B.C. Regarded as the spiritual capital of India, the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites. Along the city’s winding streets are some 2,000 temples, including Kashi Vishwanath, the “Golden Temple,” dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva.
Varanasi on Indian map.
Best Things about Varanasi.
Some finest things about this place are:
1) Evening Aarti:
best places to visit in India.
The event must be viewed from the Dasawamedh Ghat, where beautiful rituals unfold themselves in front of your eyes. lamps of large sizes are used during this event, which is accompanied by chants and crowds of people waiting to pray.
2) Morning Boat Ride In River Ganga:
The ride along Ganges River offers the quintessential Varanasi best experience you ever had. It takes one through different Ghats and former palaces situated close to the banks of Ganges, giving a panoramic and best view of this River and the region.
3)Traverse Varanasi Temples(Best destination to visit in india) :
Best known for its Ghats and Temples, a visit to Varanasi is incomplete without the best temples of this city. There is one temple on almost every road and road crossing in Varanasi. These places of worships are regularly visited by travellers in large numbers. They also reflect the architecture in India.
4 Ramangar fort:
It is one of the best places to see on a monotonous afternoon. The fortification on the eastern bank of River Ganges is known for its cream coloured Chunar Sandstone, which gives it a strong, sophisticated appearance. The fascinating structure is one of the best places for tourists. Built by Raja Balwant Singh in 1750, this castle is the best representation of Mughal style of architecture
Off beat things to do at Varanasi.
- Attend Ganga Arti at Dasadhwamedh Ghat in evening.
- Visit Vishwanath template, Sankat Mochan, Durga Kund . Even if you are atheistic to see the sculpture and living legendary examples of art and firm belief.
- Have a cup of lassi at Ramnagar Just after leaving( Enter from Lanka side and exit at Ramnagar) the newly made bridge connecting Varanasi to Ramnagar you’ll find the most famous shop just at your right.
- Photography at assi ghat in evening .
- Attend Subah e banaras program at assi ghat.
- Must visit Ramnagar fort. You’ll no longer need to afraid of history then.
- Do not forget to Eat “Golgappe” and “Samosa” at multiple places.
- If interested in history must visit Bharat Kala bhavan, BHU.
Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, whose courtyard accommodates 25,000 people. Nearby is Chandni Chowk, a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, sweets shops and spice stalls.
Location of Delhi on Indian map.
How is life in Delhi.
1. Center of everything, means you can find everything here in every price range no matter what is your budget. You can buy an Armani jeans of 50k from Malls like Select City mall or local jeans in 150 INR from Palika Bazar.
2. City for everyone means a person with 10K/month earning is also living happily same as a person with 10 Lakh/month earning. People from every corner of India.
3. Hauz Khas is a heaven for clubbing in delhi and best place to enjoy night life.
4. Never trust electronics purchased from a roadside stall, they can work for years and can stop working in hours of purchase.
5. All pen drives/USB memory drives sold on the road in 100-200 INR are totally fake.
6. Daryaganj Sunday market is like an ocean of books.
7. Never mind “B@h@n Ch@d”, it is just a slang, not an abuse.
8. You are the luckiest person on this earth if you get a seat when boarding a Metro Train from Rajeev Chowk metro station.
9.Food paradise, best roadside foods, girls are crazy about Pani Poori.
10. Old Delhi is like Dehaat (Rural area) of Delhi where they have their own ways of fun to enjoy their lives.
12. Women security is an issue but over-hyped because things happen here gets more media coverage than any other place.
13. You will be entertained by listening to Kejriwal vs. Narendra Modi debate everywhere and on every bus stop.
Best places to Try Street food in Delhi.
Paranthe wali gali
(Places in India)-
Settled within the narrow lanes of Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk, Gali Paranthe Wali or Paranthe Wali Gali is renowned for the huge number of shops selling parantha that is a fried Indian bread. The parantha shops opened up here in the 1870s since then it has been a paradise for vegetarians. There are many varieties of paranthe which can be stuffed with potatoes, green peas, cauliflower, radish, paneer, dry fruits and even leftover veggies and lentils. These parathas are usually served with vegetable curry, butter, chutney and pickles.
Named after Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, Khan Market is an upscale market located in South Delhi, closest to India Gate. A hub of branded showrooms, expensive designer boutiques, upscale jewelers, it is one of the best shopping areas in Delhi. Apart from these, Khan Market is also known for its trendy cafes and umpteen restaurants & bars. The most sought after place to gorge on non-vegetarian food in Khan Market is Khan Chacha. It will serve the best rolls, kebabs, rotis and much more. Prices are little on the higher end, but with such amazing taste.
Delhi University’s North Campus-
Delhi University’s North Campus is one of the best places to eat in Delhi where one can find amazing food joints which sell from street food, snacks and fast food. This place is bustling with students from the University as the food here is diverse, cheap and delicious. Spicy chicken winglets and Fried pork momos at Momo’s Point , Milk Shake at Ricos, Cholley Bhature at Chache Di Hatti, Tandoori Momos at QD’s Restaurant, Cheese Bomb Burger & Butter Chicken Pasta at Big Yellow Door and Lassi at Bille di Hatti are the must try while you are in North Campus. Don’t miss Cholley Bhaturey at Chacha Di Hatti as it is counted among the best places to have cholley bhaturey in Delhi.
best places to visit in India.
Apart from traditional clothes, jewellery, and handicrafts from the different states of India, Dilli Haat is known for its diverse culinary options. Offering authentic cuisine from different states of India, There are 17 different state stalls maintained by the tourism authorities of their respective states. Singju at Manipur Stall, Bhapa Iilish at West Bengal Stall, Assam Thali, Sev Puri at Maharashtra Stall, Galawati Kebab at Madhya Pradesh Stall, Pyaz Kachori at Rajasthan Stall, Pork Raja Mirchi at Nagaland Stall, Momo at Arunachal Pradesh Stall and Handi Biryani at Hyderabad Stall are the most popular dishes one must try at Dill Haat.
Street food in Delhi.
7) Manali (Best places to visit in India).
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Manali location on Indian map.
Best places to Visit.
FAMOUS KULLU MANALI TOURIST SPOTS
ROHTANG PASS-SNOW POINT-
Rohtang Pass-The most popular tourist spot in Kullu Manali
Rohtang Pass is situated at 13051 feet above sea level on the way to Leh. Also known as the snow point this place is the most famous tourist attraction in Kullu Manali. Rohtang Pass is Known for its beauty and amazing view. Snow point is closed on Tuesdays Because of that there may be huge Rush of tourists on Monday and Wednesday.
Solang Valley-A popular tourist place in Kullu Manali
Solang Valley is one of the popular Kullu Manali tour places famous for snow activities.The best season to visit Solang valley is from January to February. Solang valley is an ideal place to indulge in snow activities.
Manikaran in Kullu Manali
Manikaran is a famous pilgrim center for Hindus and Sikhs located in Parvati valley near river Beas. Two famous places in Manikaran are Vishnu temple and Manikaran Gurudwara. Manikaran is famous for hot water spring. The water is always hot and considered best with healing powers.
Kullu is a beautiful valley located on the banks of river Beas at the altitude of 1230 m. Majestic hills covered with different types of flora and beautiful Temples are the major attractions of Kullu valley. Bhutnar Airport is only 10 km away from Kullu.
HADIMBA DEVI TEMPLE-
It is a 500 year old temple situated in Manali. This shrine doesn’t have an idol but only foot prints on a big stone. The Temple was dedicated to Hidimba Devi. It is an ancient cave temple. Every year on the month of savan a fair is organized which is known as Saroohni or Bahadur Singh Re jatar.
It is a dam on the River Beas. It is a Hydro electric power dam. It was built in 1977 .It has a beautiful manmade lake known as Pandoh lake. The scenic beauty around the dam is amazing.