Introduction( Top 8 places to visit in Kasol).
Kasol is a hamlet in the district Kullu of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran. It is located 30 km from Bhuntar and 3.5 km from Manikaran.so,Here we discussed Top 8 places to visit in kasol.
Top 8 Places to visit kasol.
1. Kheerganga(Top 8 places to visit in kasol).
With an best and perfect touch of everything God designed place like Kheerganga . It is a small village in the lap of Parvati Valley. The village is best known for its trekking trips . Kheerganga is also an easy to trek but if we compare this with Triund it is more difficult .The trek is one of the most amazing and interesting trek that you can easily take, its 13,000 feet above the sea level, you will pass through various hot sulphur springs, there are number of small waterfalls that will make you enjoy the beauty of nature.The trek starts from the base camp of Tosh, from where it is 13 kms one way which takes up on an average 6-7 hours or depends on your speed of treeking.Top 8 places to visit in kasol.
Speciality about kheerganga.
- It is believed that Lord Shiva meditated here and kheer (Indian dessert) used to flow from the Himalayas, which is now the Ganga river.
- The food is amazing and the view of the glorious mountain peaks at night will definitely reassure the presence of some divine force here. Add to that, natural hot water springs.
- Hot water spring at the top .
- The only thing that is keeping the trek alive is the Kheer Ganga hot spring at the top it is the only thing that create excitement in the minds of trekkers.
- At around 3000m height, the place is chilled and having a natural hot spring is UNBEATABLE
2. Chalal (Top 8 places to visit in kasol).
Chalal village is Situated at an altitude of over 5400 feet and a 30-minute trek away from the Kasol, Chalal village is situated between the beautiful mountains Set in the Parvati Valley of the Himalayas, with a grand view of snow-covered mountains and pine trees. Chalal has found its fan following among backpackers and trekkers, who come out here to trek, camp out under the groups of stars, or enjoy some hot chai as they soak in the sheer splendour of the scenic panorama of the grand Himalayas. The large number of backpackers and tourists that visit Chalal have given rise to a number of parties that they do for their enjoyment. parties by trekkers deep in the forests, forming the groups nestled within the mountains under a mystical sky full of stars that no other place on the planet could ever come close to offering. However, the delight of losing yourself in the glory of the mountains and living the simple life still remains within the tiny hamlet of Chalal, making it a beautiful essential for backpackers across the globe.Top 8 places to visit in kasol.
Speciality about Chalal.
- Budget-friendly: Chalal scores well for providing cheap tourist accommodations, hotels, river side camps, homestays etc. It is one of the best place if you want to get cheap accommodation and save your money.
- Good food: Once you get your eyes off the beautiful, chirpy birds perching on the colourful tree branches, the yummy local food of Chalal would make your mouth water. Cafés and eateries serves you fresh food at budgeted rates.
- Peace: If you are looking to escape the crowd of Kasol, the charming village of Chalal is your ideal destination.
- It’s safe: Chalal beats Kasol as far as general safety is concerned. Chalal is totally free from illegal activities in comparison with Kasol.
3. Manikaran Sahib (Top 8 places to visit in kasol).
Gurudwara Manikaaran sahib is one of the Place of worship for Sikh religion, with hot springs, valley views & free food & lodging for travelers.According to the Sikh religion, during third Udasi the founder of Sikhism Guru Nanak came to Manikaran in 15 Asu 1574 Bikrami with his disciple Bhai Mardana. It has many temples and gurudwara. The area is well known for its hot springs and it’s beautiful scenes. so, if you want to visit there the best time to visit here is during the summer months most ideal times to sightsee and explore manikaran.
Why manikaran water so hot.
Due to deep fissures present in this area of manikaran gurudwara, the water of the Parvati River percolates deep down and come in contact with hot rocks that are present within the earth. This hot water shoots upward at Manikaran. A hot spring is a spring produced by the emergence of geothermally heated groundwater that rises from the Earth’s crust. This is one of the scientific reason behind hot water at manikaran but some people beleive that water is hot here by god grace.
Malana is an ancient Indian village in the state of Himachal Pradesh. This solitary village in the Malana Nala, a side valley of the Parvati Valley to the north-east of Kullu Valley, is isolated from the rest of the world. The peaks of Chanderkhani and Deo Tibba shadow the village.Like most places in the hilly HP, this was amoung the one of the best places of HP as well and offered a huge relief from crowd and noise. Here you feel that you are totally in the arms of nature. This one also has a few mountain peaks around it, and a river flowing through it.
Special about Malana.
- The culture very old the nature And also for best quality of marijuana but the special things are its culture,The oldest democracy in the world and the nature devta systems of malana.
- Malanis admire their culuture,customs and religious beliefs. They usually not like anything new in their culture. People in malana considered non-malani as backward and unntouchable.Visitore to malana are not allowed to touch any particular wall or people their.
5.Kullu (Top 8 places to visit in kasol).
Kullu or Kulu is the capital town of the Kullu district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located on the banks of the Beas River in the Kullu Valley about 10 kilometres north of the airport at Bhuntar. Kullu Valley is a broad open valley formed by the Beas River between Manali and Largi. kullu offers chilled climate, mountains covered with snow, natural beauties, snow fall views, and a big natural green land.
Best place to visit near kullu.
Major attractions to see in Manali include:
Hadimba Devi Temple –HadimbaDeviTemple is one of the most popular and best tourist attractions to see in Manali. Also known asDoongriTemple it is dedicated to Hadimba Devi, the wife of Bhima of the Mahabharata.
Vashisth Village –VashisthVillage is one of the must see attractions in Manali. It is a small village located on the banks of the enchanting riverRavi. It attracts tourists with its natural beauty .
Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley –RohtangPass andSolangValley are considered as must visit attractions during package tours to Kullu Manali. They offer the spectacular views of the snow-clad mountain peaks of the majesticHimalayas. They are also popular among adventure enthusiasts and winter sport lovers.
- Pulga is a tiny village in Himachal Pradesh. It is extremely quiet with fewer tourists. It is a truly rejuvenating experience for city folks who usually tend to miss their rightful ‘me time’ to head to Pulga. There is no road to Pulga. No vehical can reach their. we can only reach here by foot.
- Some facts-
- Pulga is situated at an altitute of 2210 m. A short 3 km hike from barsheni.
- Pulga have overall good connectivity for mobile networks.companies like Airtel,Jio,BSNL works fine here.
- The houses in pulga are very different they are made up of wood.
- Pulga is also famous for its juicy apples .This place is blessed with high quality apples.
- Groceries are transported here by rope ways because of the absence of roads .
7.Tosh Village (Top 8 places to visit in kasol).
Tosh village is in Himachal Pradesh state of India. It is located at about 2,400 metres in elevation on a hill near Kasol in the Parvati Valley, surrounded by mountains. The main occupation of the people in Parvati valley is Tourism. Apple orchards are also a big source of income for the local people.
- Tosh is located at the far end of the Parvati Valley and does not attract many tourists.
- People who visit Tosh prefer staying in their guest houses or hotel rooms enjoying their time . This makes Tosh a great place for a quiet vacation and to enjoy nature.
- Tosh is situated close to Barsheni which is the base to start the Kheerganga trek. This makes Tosh a best base village to start and end your trip.
- The food and stay here is very cheap and pocket friendly you can enjoy your trip including food,stay,trek and bonfire under 5000.
8. Sar pas trek.
The Sar Pass is in Parvati Valley of Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, a state of India. Sar, in the local dialect, means a lake. While trekking, across the path from Tila Lotni to Biskeri Ridge, one has to pass by a small, frozen lake and hence the name Sar Pass Trek.
Important things to know-
- The difficulty level of Sar Pass trek ranges between easy to moderate level of difficulty, and no prior trekking experience is required. Sar Pass commands a moderate level of fitness from all trekkers. . The air above 12,000 ft. is very thin, and the oxygen levels are very lower, which increases the level of difficulty level of trekkers.
- The time of May to October is ideal for the Sar Pass trek, since the snow cover at lower altitudes has melted away, leaving behind a quilt of fresh greenery. After October, the snow cover is too high to attempt the trek In the month of May, the level of snow is considerably higher than during the successive months.
- Further, in June, the snow begins to melt, and leaves a fresh green trail.The weather conditions are ideal during these months, above 4,000 meters, things can change drastically.